loryces online
Heeeey

Yahoo has increased its email space from 4MB to 100MB but how come my account's not updated?! Hmm probably because my email was signed up under my uncle's SBC Yahoo account. I still want my 100MB though. *grumble, grumble*


Will Hotmail follow suit I wonder?

4 comment(s):
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jet commented...

Hi Loryces. Musta na? Salamat sa pagwelcome back ha.

I think papadalhan ka ng email ng Yahoo, stating the new and added features to your account and explaining how they work. Nakatanggap kasi ako e and my account is also free, except for the pop up access, which I pay for. Wait ka lang, baka coming soon na ang email mo from Yahoo.

Btw, still have to respond to your email on my gmail addy. Sensya na at napatagal ha. :)

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Yay! Ang galing ng yahoo! Ayaw magpatalo sa google! Hahaha! I have 4 yahoo accounts and there were all updated! :)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

hehehe...weird, but isn't yahoo and google owned by same corp?

yahoo-google or something?

but nice, i hope 100MB will become the norm in free email na =)

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

*makes a draft to inquire what Boss Bill Gates is up to*






*deletes it*

-lornadahl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home