loryces online
Ayan Feeling Kase

A conversation I had awhile ago:



Bookstore employee: Are you from Italy?

Me: Huh? Me? Uh, no. I'm from the Philippines. You know, you're the first person to ask me if I'm from Italy. *thinking: wow naman! taga-Italy daw!*
B.E.: Well it's just that your T-shirt says "Italy."

Me: Oh. *thinking: bwiset! pahiya ako*



I would be laughing so hard if it didn't happen to me. Of course now you all are laughing. Haha.

4 comment(s):
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

ahahahaha! ayan, feeling kase. *wink* peace tayo. :D

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

Matapoor: thanks for visiting! kakatawa na kakaasar noh.

Karen: onga eh. feeling tlga ako. may kasama pang pa-blush-blush yun. bwiset.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jax commented...

talagang wala ka ng masasabi kundi "oh". yun lang din masasabi ko if that happens to me. hehe.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger u l a n commented...

sana nakasulat sa tshirt nung nagtanong -- Mars.

tapos ang rebuttal mo, "are you from mars?"

=P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home