loryces online
I've never been this excited...

... since I went to Chicago last year for the ROTK premiere. Few things could make me this wired -- going to Chicago for a LOTR gig for one. This coming Friday, Oct 8, I'll be watching the LOTR syymphony in the Auditorium Theater and you can well imagine how excited I must be. I have an exam tomorrow and all I can think about is what I'm going to bring on Friday and how to get there without getting lost. My classmates think I'm insane to miss class (it overlaps with the concert's sched). My family's pretty annoyed about it, never failing to mutter "Lord of the Rings na naman?!" (Lord of the Rings again?!) Ah well they just don't understand. Anyway I'll take pictures and update my photo-moblog now and then. Hopefully I'll meet Howie and give him a present from TPTS. See you in a day or so!

4 comment(s):
At 1:10 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

Sarah: i knoooow!! i'm so excited. :)

Liann: ha! ang dadalhin ko naman ay phone eh. feature nya lang ang camera so strictly speaking it's a phone not a cam. nyehehe! i'm going to give a TPTS pin (i hope mabigay ko) :D

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger lifecafe commented...

*crosses fingers*
please say there was no delay in customs and you got the package in time for your trip...

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

oo nga! sana mabigay mo ang TPTS pin! enjoy! :)

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

di ko nabigay sayang :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home