loryces online
Today is a Good Day

  • I've complained much about it here in my blog but guess what?! I finally received my SSS number!! What luck!

  • Last day of our Geriatrics class. One class down, five more to go.

  • Psych rotation coming up! I've never had the chance of rotating in a mental institution and truthfully, I'm excited to go!

  • I passed my course! Thank God!

  • Finally talked to my family -- haven't talked to them for almost a month :(

  • I discovered (and now love) photomoblogging!

  • One more week 'til the LOTR symphony!

  • Borrowed Disc 1 (Star Wars IV: A New Hope) of the OT Star Wars DVD. Gandaaa!

  • Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

5 comment(s):
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

i've always wanted to have a cameraphone too.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

dont worry you'll get it. videophone pa kung gusto mo! :D

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Ate Sienna commented...

feels nice having a great week, isn't it? 'hope all your weeks turn out good and fruitful, too.

linked your page to mine (megalinks page). be visiting you more often!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

Congrats, loryces! I hope you had a nice weekend. Lapit na ang thanksgiving... =)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

Ate Sienna: uy thanks ha! i'll return the favor. :)

Sarah: thanks!

Liann: thanks! excited na nga ko eh! :)

Dr. Emer: thanks! :) onga eh. holiday na naman! hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home