loryces online
Christmas season... blegh

It's 4 days 'til Christmas. With winter just around the corner, Christmas lights on almost every house, and sales going on left and right, there's no way you can't feel it's Christmas. However, it stopped being Christmas for me years ago. I used to look forward to this particular holiday when I was a kid -- eagerly waiting for my mom's cue to open the presents under the tree or take the treats in the stockings, carolling during December nights, or even the exchanging of gifts among my classmates, or monito-monita. But somewhere along the path to adulthood, I kind of lost interest in the whole hullabaloo -- it all seems extravagant and contrived. Ah well never mind. A chance for families and friends to get together, have fun, and forget past mistakes must be a good thing right? Too bad I'll be spending Christmas without my family again. :(