loryces online
Tomorrow na!!!

Tomorrow is going to be the longest day of my life, not to mention the most anticipated and the most nerve-wracking. Well, for one, tomorrow is finals-slash-hell day and I have 3 exams all waiting for me -- a lecture and a lab final in Microbiology and a final in OB. Reminds me of our school days when we had all our final exams lined up in one day. I didn't know what to do then -- whether to study all night (and morning), willing my brain to absorb all materials, or to rest, thinking about the doom that awaits me. Well guess what? Nothing has changed... I still don't know what to do. Anyway these exams are farthest from my mind right now (although they shouldn't be for obvious reasons). Rather I'm most preoccupied with the release of something special. Still don't know what that is? Ok fine, a clue then -- it's the release of the Return of the King Extended Edition DVD! Happy happy joy joy!