loryces online
Craving for Dumplings

Image hosting by Photobucket Do you ever wonder where our cravings come from? I'd like to know because I've had this intense cravings for dumplings for weeks. Almost every minute of every day, I wasn't able think of anything but dumplings: the soft wonton skin, the succulent meat stuffing, and the spicy/sour dipping sauce. Yesterday, my craving was so intense I decided to take the matter in my own hands: I bought two packages of pork and vegetable dumplings hehe! (And you thought I'd cook!) Well I thought about cooking a bunch of those darn dumplings (which means I'm definitely hooked on this particular Chinese dish) but I know I have to wait. I don't have the time to scour the markets for ingredients, let alone make them. Although I already picked a few recipes from the World Wide Web that would definitely appease my craving part of the brain (whatever that is) so the battle's halfway done. All I need is a couple of hours of free time and I'll be set. Too bad I can't even spare a few minutes to buy the ingredients. Oh well there'd be plenty of time for that. I can't wait!

3 comment(s):
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Ria commented...

hey. :) you know what, i don't know exactly where cravings come from too.. all i know is that i get them a LOT. and my cravings can be very specific that you'd wonder what i'd be like if i get preggy. :P

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger kikaygal commented...

ate, d ko masyadong type ang dumplings dito, mas masarap pa rin sa mong kok :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

ria: thanks for visiting! :)

kikaygal: havent been there so i really wouldnt know. pag-uwi natin, libre mo ko dun. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home