loryces online
Dernhelm figurine

Eowyn as Dernhelm figurine


I was waiting for the release date of Eowyn as Dernhelm polystone figure. Estimated shipping date is Sept/Oct 2004. I wanted to buy one for myself. Alas, when I visited the SideShow Weta's website, I found out that it's completely sold out!!! Di pa nga nare-release, sold out na agad!!! They made 7,500 copies of it and they're all gone! This has got to be one of the fastest-selling figurines in SideShow. Sigh. But no worries. I think they may have a back-order for it, meaning they might sell Dernhelm figures again. I already put my email in the waiting list. Hopefully it'll be available. It would be more fun if I could purchase this, the Morgul Lord Witch King. Eowyn and the Witch King -- that'll be a perfect addition to my ever-growing collection hehe.

1 comment(s):
At 4:32 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

good for you! at least di ganun kagastos. ako gusto ko lahat eh. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home