loryces online
Older But None the Wiser?

Older but none the wiser? I don't think so. It may not seem like it at first and even I may believe that I haven't changed over the years but I know I did. I know I'm wiser now, even just a little bit. Another year is added to my life and even though I [usually] complain about my age, I know I wouldn't have it any other way. There's a certain joy in adding another year. It's like another chance at life--actually, everyday is another chance--to feel, to live, to be.


365 days for the Earth to go around the Sun at a speed of 67,000 miles per hour. 365 days to experience spring, summer, fall, and winter. 365 days -- enough for our cells to age, our hairs to fall out, our skin cells to slough off, and countless red blood cells to form, circulate, and die, but not enough to accomplish what I want to do in life. But I'm getting there. And on my journey, I'm glad to have met a lot of interesting people of whom I now call my friends. Thank you.




As a friend would say, HAPPY ORBIT to me!

4 comment(s):
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

Belated Happy Birthday, loryces! :)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

thanks! :)

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

belated happy birthday!

-- rej

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

thanks rej! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home