loryces online
No Comment

I turned off the commenting system in my blog. I feel that, for the past months, I'm not writing for myself. A small part of me wanted approval and so, I find myself searching for topics others would be interested in and/or would likely comment on. If I think that the subject will not suit my readers, I wouldn't post it. I've silenced myself before I can turn on my computer. Don't get me wrong though. I love reading your comments, from friends and strangers alike. I love reading them so much that I would go online frequently just to check my blog for comments. Trying to gain your approval... or I guess, trying not to be judged harshly. I'm one of those people who can be easily swayed just so I can gain approval and/or escape judgment. Pathetic huh? And somehow, I'm ashamed of that fact. Parang wala akong personality. Because of that, I'm slowly trying to change myself or rather find myself in the process. Hopefully, it's not too late.