loryces online
Oops

I had a heart-to-heart talk with my aunt. Well more like a scolding from her part. Apparently, I've been causing them trouble... and I thought I was being guarded enough not to cause any ripple, much less trouble for them. It seems my secretive ways have been bothering them for quite some time. For instance, my cellphone, which I bought last October. I kept it a secret from them, even from my family, because I know that I'm not going to hear the end of it -- their complaints, their "pangaral" of not buying superficial things. Whatever. I thought it's better for them not knowing than me listening to their tirades. When this cellphone-buying incident came up, my aunt scolded me for keeping it from them and added "I'm not dumb. I knew about this even before you told us." I felt guilty that she took it that way. I never meant for her to feel that I'm making her feel dumb. That's absurd. Anyway, I guess all these boils down to me not being open, something that I've never been.

1 comment(s):
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

um, sino ba nagbayad sa phone, diba ikaw?
mga tao talaga oo.
hope you feel better about this. it's a personal investment that should make you happy.
-james

 

Post a Comment

<< Home