loryces online
Schedule for the Neil Gaiman Event in Manila

The Fullybooked mailing list finally released the schedule for the Neil Gaiman event:

JULY 9, Saturday:
- Doors to "The Gathering" at the Rockwell Tent will open at 3:00pm

JULY 10, Sunday:
- A Reading and Book Signing at Fully Booked Promenade Greenhills
(opening July 8, 2005) will start at 2:00pm

JULY 11, Monday:
- A Press Conference (by invitation) and the British Council Writers
Forum at the Music Musuem will be from 1:30-3:00pm
- A Reading and Book Signing at Fully Booked Gateway Mall will start
at 4:30pm
- Winners Dinner (Raffle and Art Competition winners) at 7:00pm

Other details to follow.


EDIT: I emailed this news to Neil and he posted it in his website. Stupid me, I forgot to include my name. I've been sending him lots of emails over the past years, with my name included of course. But when it mattered, when he finally noticed my email, I forgot to include my name! Anyway, it doesn't matter. I just tend to get hang up on things that don't matter. I'm such a dork. (Yeah right, who am I trying to kid? That's Neil for pity's sake!)

4 comment(s):
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

No, you are not a dork. Don't say that. Just write him another letter with your name in it, and maybe he'll feature it again. ;)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger batjay commented...

di bale loryces, alam naman namin na sa iyon galing ang sulat.

thank you very much for sending neils singapore schedule i will try to make it at both the kinukoniya and borders events and i'll make sure i get a photo and a signed book.

cheers!!!!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger batjay commented...

or maybe even signed bookS with a capital S. hehehehe.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

hehe. ok lang yan. u can try emailing him again. then when i let him sign your sandman, i can tell him that it's for laurice, the one who emailed u the philippine schedule but forgot to write her name on it. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home