loryces online
Ungrateful Brat

Scene 1: Mom (my aunt) and daughter* (my cousin) arguing over household chores

Mom: You know, all I want is for you to obey me... to follow me.
Daughter: We don't want to follow you. Look where you ended up.
Me: *stunned* *thinking* What the hell...?


Scene 2: Dad (my uncle) and daughter* (my cousin); Dad scolding daughter for saying what she said (Scene 1) to Mom

Dad: We give you everything you want! Even the vacation trips!
Daughter: We don't want that anyway! It's you and mom who wants to go on those stupid f*cking trips! If you don't want us, then don't have s*x, don't have us!


Straight from the horse's mouth. God, what an ungrateful brat! I pity this kid. She doesn't know the sacrifices her parents made for them just so they can have the things they need and want. I don't know if she doesn't care or she's just mad when she said that. Then again, I've been hearing these stuff from her ever since I came to live here. Pity, that.

_______________
* In case you didn't know, this cousin has been known to throw tantrums, insult people, and belittle FOBs (fresh off the boat -- a label she uses to call Filipinos na bagong salta).

2 comment(s):
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

WTF?!
Why don't you all ship her here in the Philippines and let her live alone. Let's see if she can survive here by herself. Hmph.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

kung pwede lang talaga, tagal ko ng ginawa yan. para alam nya kung pano mabuhay ng wala ang mga bagay na kinagisnan nya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home