loryces online
Done for the Spring

I'm done... well, for Spring '05 anyway. *looks at previous posts* Wow it's been a while since I've updated this blog. It just goes to say this has been the busiest time I've ever had ever since I started the program. Glad it's over... for the next three weeks at least. After that, it's back to school again. I'll be attending two classes this summer so good-bye to beach resorts, theme parks, and even movies (although I guess I can squeeze one or two movies in between classes hehe). *sigh* I miss having a real summer vacation. Next year, I'm hoping I can spend it in the Philippines. *wink*

Good news, btw. My family is finally coming over! Their papers are now being processed and if things continue to look up in the way they are doing at the moment, I'll be with them next month. However, it's not all good news. My sister, who celebratd her 21st birthday last January, will be left behind. There are a lot of options we're thinking of but none of them appeals to her. Well, we'll see. We always get past this sort of problems. I just wish we can do it this time.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home