loryces online
A Happy Month

Things are finally starting to look up.



We finally have a definite date. My family's coming over this weekend! I'm looking forward to a very happy (and a long overdue) reunion. My sister might also be joining us in a month or so, hopefully sooner than expected.



Two more weeks 'til the release of Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince! I've already reserved my copy from Waldenbooks in Golf Mill Mall, although I'm seriously thinking of getting it from Ebay since it's way cheaper than the one being sold in stores. Hehe.



One week 'til Neil Gaiman's visit to Manila! Here's the final sched of events:

July 9, 3pm-8pm (Rockwell Tent)
20-minute book reading
Discussion / Q&A
Showing of 13-minute clip from "Mirrormask"
Book Signing

July 10 (Fully Booked, The Promenade, Greenhills)
20-minute book reading
Book Signing

July 11 (Fully Booked, Gateway Mall)
20-minute book reading
Book signing


The way I'm posting this news, you'd think I'm part of the Manila fanbase. *grumble* Ah never mind.



I scheduled my second driving lesson on the fourth of July. It's not really good news but since my stomach is not in knots at the mere mention of "driving," I would say this is not bad news either.

2 comment(s):
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

that's good. your family coming over there... hey, i thought u don't like harry potter anymore. hehehe!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

syempre excited pa rin... at a microscopic sub-atomic level hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home