loryces online
Tardiness

Tardiness can be a pain in the ass especially if you're at the wrong end of the spectrum aka the waiting part. Although sometimes, karma can intervene and the one being tardy ends up getting clobbered.

I had that happened today. I was supposed to meet my classmate at 6am near the Target store. Unfortunately, I was late by 10 minutes. When I got to the store, her particular red van was not in sight. I waited for 20 minutes before I started panicking. By then, I knew she left me and went ahead to the facility. I called my instructor and explained what happened. She was really nice about the whole thing and understood my predicament. However I still felt bad when I hang up. I was a wee bit disappointed in my classmate but very mad at myself. Sigh.

I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere.

2 comment(s):
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

di pala uso filipino time dyan... :)

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

hehe hinde talaga. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home