loryces online
Glamorous Life Indeed

Didn't get to go to the Anansi Boys signing last Sept 22. Made me really sad. Of course Neil blogging about it didn't helpt one bit. He signed for about 600 people until 12.20am. Sigh. If only I saw my friend's email in time, if only we had internet at home, if only things went as planned, I would be blogging about how Neil kissed me (ehek). But of course, I can't get everything. At least I have Anansi Boys (which I borrowed from the public library) and Mirrormask (which opens on Sept 30) to occupy my Neil-deprived mind.

2 comment(s):
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Ok lang yan. Remember, you're in the same continent. Maybe the "meeting" will be worth the wait! :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

isn't it funny that we're so near to each other but we haven't met yet? effing ridiculous i tell ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home