loryces online
Newbie Driver

I'm scared to death.

Tomorrow is our very first Home Health clinical. Tomorrow I'm expected to drive to some place I've never been to before. Tomorrow, I'm looking at a 30-mile drive (I'm used to a 5-mile driving distance from our house hehe). Tomorrow I will be driving by myself... and I'm scared to death.

Yes I passed my road test. Yes I've been driving for a while now (well, whenever I get the chance). Yes I'm working on my turning skills. Yes I can now drive for 30 minutes without the feeling of needing to stop and puke. Yes I know I should be confident enough but really, I'm not.

I'm scared shitless. *sniff*

2 comment(s):
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Don't worry. Good drivers have to start somewhere, right? :)

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

i guess. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home