loryces online
Possible Neil Gaiman Signing in the Philippines!

To all Pinoy Gaiman-iacs out there, I'm sure this would really excite you:

From Neil Gaiman's blog:
Incidentally, I'm trying to organise (well, I'm not actually doing the organising) the promised signings in the Phillipines and Singapore before or after the Melbourne convention and Australian book signings this summer. The signing in the Philippines looks like it's happening, but I'm not sure about the Singapore one, as originally I was going be brought in with Dave McKean by the British Council, a plan that was scuppered by MirrorMask, and now I'm not really sure who to talk to. (If anyone in Singapore has any bright ideas, feel free to let me know.)

Eeek how cool is that!

5 comment(s):
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Ava commented...

Astig!!! Gaiman? Dito? waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

*hyperventilates*

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger batjay commented...

that would be really nice if he visits the philippines. if i were there, i know i'd queue to get my books signed.

sana matuloy din siya rito sa singapore. there's kinukuniya bookstore in orchard road that should talk to neil. it's huge and it has a great comic section with a well stocked gaiman rack.

does anybody in singapore know about this? sayang kasi.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Ina N commented...

omg! i better let my sister know about this one -- too bad i'm not there to get my stuff signed! ah well.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

yay! sana matuloy! =)

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

Padawan Hobbit Witch: hehe.

BatJay: sana nga matuloy sya dyan. first time nya ata magkasigning sa asia so i hope madaan sya sa pinas at s'pore. :)

Ina: hay naku yan din problema ko! huhu. :'(

Galenlondeien: oo nga eh! uy favor! paki-sign ako ha! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home