loryces online
Ang Dayaaa!!!

This is not fair. It's so unfair it's bordering on ridiculous. Well, not really but the thing is, Neil Gaiman is coming over HERE in CHICAGO for the effing third time and I'm not entirely sure I can make it for his latest Chicago visit. His first visit was in Skokie (katabing barrio lang namin huhu) last 2002, when I was but a newbie Chicagoan. Of course, I didn't know about his American Gods tour because we didn't have internet connection back then. It's a real pity because it happened in Barnes and Noble in Old Orchard, a mere bus ride away from me. Harumph. His second visit (as far as I know anyway) was last 2004 when he attended the Chicago Humanities Festival. Being a clinical day and all, I was, AGAIN, unable to attend his seminar. I really hated my schedule and was in a bad mood that day because Neil Gaiman had escaped my grasp again. That's when I promised myself that next time he comes here, nothing is going to stop me from seeing him, blizzard or not. All's well, I thought, when I saw the schedule on the University of Chicago Art and Culture webpage. It's on a Tuesday -- my class ends supposedly at 6pm. However, after 2 seconds, I suddenly remembered that I have work that night... until 9:30! Tang'na, this is so effing unfair!

4 comment(s):
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Yaiks! Sayang! Sana wag mangyari sa akin yan pag pumunta na sya dito. =(

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

i hope so too. in your case, you can't afford to miss gaiman. ;)

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

This is a bad idea, pero mag call-in sick ka na lang. >:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home