loryces online
Unang Sweldo

Unang sweldo today nyahaha. I was delighted when I went to the bank earlier to cash the check I got from my boss. Took a lot of will and "Gollum-Smeagol" dialogues in my part to set aside 30%* of my salary to put in my savings account. Got even more excited when I counted the remaining amount. Of course, I know I have to exercise my critical thinking skills (ahem, ahem) when it comes to splurging "for the basic necessities." Hurrah for me!

--------
* I'm using the technique 70-30 -- I'm setting aside 30% of my salary for my savings account and the rest for spending. Let's see if I can stick to this plan. Gosh sometimes I wish I could just forget about saving and just spend all my salary shopping for whatnots. Sigh.

4 comment(s):
At 10:11 AM, Blogger yusop commented...

it's an enormous high to receive your first pay, like being poured by a pail of water after a year in the desert.

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger fortuitous faery commented...

congrats on your first paycheck! sure feels good to bring in the bling, eh? how about treating yourself with a fraction of your 70%? hehe.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

Daily Prophet: too true :D

Fortuitous faery: i already did mwahaha!

Pen: thanks! :)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

congrats! =)
at least you have the chance to save. i do hope you stick to it though. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home