loryces online
Oh Shoot

I think I blew all my savings in eBay. Oh Lord.

I can't help it! Seeing all those items I'd never thought I'd find again or those cheap but fine jewelry made me go gaga. On the first day I signed up, I think I bid on 5 items. Second day, 15. On the third, I won 12 items and had 30 pending bids. Yes, 30. I can hardly believe it myself. I think I need to get myself a psychiatric consult for "eBay abuse."

Good thing my latest credit application got denied. As my friend said, me having a credit card takes "armed and dangerous" to a whole new level.

1 comment(s):
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

LAAAAUUU!!! Gabe here ^o^! hay nakoh, i know how you feel. i've spent more money than i should have on collectibles in ebay x.x. grabeh! my parents are gonna kill me (especially since i keep on using my mom's credit card @.@). oh well, at least i now have my PRECIOUS bernard hill autograph card *sw000n*. oh, and the good thing about ebay? you get to buy some stuff cheaper ^_^!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home