loryces online
Itching Like Crazy

I got the hives. It's usually a sign of an allergic reaction but as far as I know, I don't have any allergies. That's why I'm confused as to how and where I got it. I didn't eat anything that I haven't already eaten before so food as the causative agent is ruled out. I tolerate the weather well enough so that's crossed out too. I'm not taking any medications and we don't have pets. I wonder what's causing this?

Anyway even if it's freaking cold here, I'm going to take a nasty cold shower. I read somewhere that cold can help with the itching and I really, badly need all the help I can get.

5 comment(s):
At 11:23 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

hi barb! nope i'm not a doc nor a med student but my profession is in the health field. :) thanks for the tip. makahanap nga ng benadryl hehe.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Jet commented...

Hi Loryces! Hope you feel better soon. :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

thanks jet! :)

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

"alrighty. I am going now, to go count palm trees."


i hate you.

wish i could see palm trees 'round here. :(

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger lifecafe commented...

maybe you got bit by a bug?? i didn't used to be allergic to anything until my first year of college. i went on a climbing trip to laguna and got bitten by something while i was there. i think it triggered something. now i'm allergic to all sorts of things. sana hindi ganun yung sa yo... i hope you're ok. allergies are a huge hassle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home