loryces online
Angry Thoughts on my First Day Back

Nothing like a bad day to make you post again huh?

WARNING: Very angry thoughts about certain people. Go away now if you don't want to be pissed off by what I wrote. Or if you don't want my goody-two shoes image to be tainted (yeah right - just trying to flatter myself, pagbigyan ako hehe).


Naiinis ako.

How do people expect me to go out and have fun when their idea of having fun is spending the day partying with people I really could care less about??? I'm not really close to these people and I'm not on the same page as they are, not to mention I've been constantly insulted by some of them. And to think, they're my relatives. Yes, you read it right. I don't want to spend the day with my so-called relatives because I think some of them are stuck-up, grade A jerks whose idea of a good time is making fun of the fact that I'm a FOB (fresh off the boat meaning bagong salta or from the Philippines). Jeez. Labeling Filipinos is one thing [that pisses me off], insulting me is another. Please people, grow up!



I'm really annoyed with my cousin right now. No day goes by without her insulting other people. "God, she's so ugly. Why would they pick her for that role?" "She's so fat just like you Ate." Jeez thanks. Sometimes I wonder if she does that to me in secret... insulting me, I mean. I wish... I fervently wish life will break her. Yes I am not ashamed I wished that for her so sue me.



Gagawin ko yan, wag kang mag-alala. Quit your whining at tumahimik ka na pwede?

Kung pwede ko lang masabi sa mukha nya. Grrr.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home