loryces online
Indiana here I come!

Tomorrow evening will mark my first out of the state gimik... to Indiana!!! Almost a year ago, I posted about wanting to go. Good thing it's not our finals week or else I can just kiss the Indiana trip goodbye. However it's a pity not being able to meet Rej and Meann, both rabid SW fans who I know would really appreciate the convention... unlike me who's not really a fan of the saga. *big grin* I just wanted to meet some fellow geeks, not to mention to get out of the house hehe. Naiirita na kasi ako eh. I'm trying my best to cater to whatever they want me to do pero namaaaan, reklamo pa rin ng reklamo eh. A girl can only do so much, you know. Anyway before this post turns into a full-blown rant, I just want you to know that I'm really excited about this. I'm going to Indiana via the Greyhound bus and I bet, it'll be as exciting as the convention itself. Wish me luck to NOT commit any booboo. Hopefully there'll be free internet in the hotel where Oneal is staying so I can upload photos of our trip. Yep I bought the cam from eBay, which arrived yesterday (buti humabol pa). I'm not sure if I'm going to attend the Sunday festivities though. Maybe not... I wanted to see more of Indianapolis before I leave (God knows when's the next time I'll be able to do this so take advantage right?) so I guess Saturday's enough for C3. O sya, next post will feature photos and stories straight from Indiana.

1 comment(s):
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Nikki commented...

hello. how's Indiana? Anyway, what are the must-sees in Chicago? Thanks! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home