loryces online
Crazy

Crazy sched. Crazy week. Crazy family. Crazy all around.

Didn't have time to finish my previous post re: Gaiman signing (can you believe I'm still compiling???) because of the craze that surrounded me the past weekend. There's the usual school and work stuff--papers, care plans, exams, yada, yada, yada. But most of all, my family has been driving me crazy. Yes the whole family's here, my sister included, and I could never be happier... or crazier. Well it's not that bad really. In fact, at some masochistic level, I'm enjoying being nuts because of them, my mom included. We had fun arranging our new home, albeit their complaints of me having too much stuff (actually I'm complaining too--how could I possibly buy all those stuff???). I treated my brother to a Chinese buffet last Friday, and God-(and purse)willing, we'll be doing that again this week. I miss my sibs and it's high time I treated them right. Unfortunately, the fun stops at the buffet. I'm surmising we won't be able to travel much (well, me) because we don't want to miss deadlines re: school. Anyway there'll be lots of time for play.

Hmmm... I'm happy.

2 comment(s):
At 8:13 PM, Blogger fortuitous faery commented...

this artist guy got to have his picture taken while sir gaiman was signing an autograph for him. his name's avid, by the way.

http://www.littlerocket.net/

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

I'm glad you're happy, girl! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home