loryces online
Disconnected

Been disconnected from the virtual world for more than a week... well, sort of. I get to go online only when there's school because we have no home PC yet. My sibs and I are reluctant to use our tita's PC because are cousins are using it. During work, I grab every chance I get to surf although there's not enough time to gather my thoughts and blog. I have so many things to type and yet too few precious moments to blog 'em. Anyway I just wanted to sneak in since today's a special day. *grin* I don't know when will my next post be. *sniff* I miss my blog.

5 comment(s):
At 11:03 AM, Blogger lifecafe commented...

aww... happy birthday, lau! (belated, anyway)

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

thanks! :D

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

aha! so that's why i haven't seen u online lately! btw, was that u who called earlier? i only hear either silence or beeps on the other line. :(

(belated) happy birthday! :)

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Ina N commented...

special day ba? haberday! (kahit belated) :)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

thanks! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home