loryces online
Tagged (again)!

*sigh Tagged again! (Hey we share most of these seven things, Ka!)

Seven things that scare me...
1. Death of a loved one
2. Dying before I can do something really worthwhile (ie dying a virgin nyahahaha!)
3. Losing my eyesight or hearing
4. Frogs
5. Driving -- even a license won't take the scare away from me
6. Speaking in public
7. Staying in one place I hate (literally and metaphorically)

Seven things I like most...
1. Surfing the net
2. Dining out
3. Trying out new things
4. Books
5. DSL
6. Ebay
7. Chocolates
(8. Sunsets
9. Beaches
10. Caricatures
11. Movies)


Seven important things in my room...
1. my LOTR stuff
2. the alarm clock
3. my books
4.the lamp
5. my software CDs
6. the airconditioner
7. my bed!

Seven random facts about me...
1. I'm an ebay addict.
2. I hate orange-flavored chocolates.
3. I love Neil Gaiman.
4. I'm geographically and spatially challenged.
5. I'm a sucker for freebies.
6. I'm an ailurophile.
7. Sports and politics don't interest me.

Seven things I plan to do before I die...
1. Lose (a lot of) weight.
2. Be financially independent.
3. Meet Peter Jackson.
4. Learn a foreign language.
5. Go to Egypt (and New Zealand and France and Italy and Bahamas and...)
6. Road trip!
7. Go back home.
(8. Learn any kind of martial arts.
9. Learn bellydancing.
10. Learn real estate.
11. Learn archery and/or target shooting.
12. Experience extreme sports.)


Seven things that I CAN do...
1. I can bake from scratch.
2. I can create a web template in less than an hour.
3. I can perform blood glucose testing without being (too) squeamish.
4. I can now restrain myself from bidding on ebay thank you very much.
5. I can travel by myself.
6. I can spend my salary (plus savings) in one shopping trip.
7. I can dance :D

Seven things that I CAN'T do...
1. I can't sing to save my life.
2. I can't (sometimes) tell my right from my left.
3. I can't seem to NOT like chocolates.
4. I can't seem to lose weight.
5. I can't lie still when I'm sleeping (and it's driving my sister nuts hehe).
6. I can't drive (for now) because I don't have a car huhu.
7. I can't draw.


Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex...

1. Wit / Intelligence
2. Making me laugh
3. Tantalizing eyes
4. Good dancer
5. Kissable lips
6. Confidence (not arrogance)
7. Good manners

Seven things that I say the most...
1. WTF! / WTH!
2. Asar.
3. Sigh. / Haay.
4. Yeah right.
5. Talaga? / Really?
6. OMG!
7. Kainis.

Seven celebrity crushes...
1. Jonathan Bennett
2. Channing Tatum
3. George Eads
4. Gary Dourdan
5. Kevin Tod Smith
6. Christian Bale
7. John Corbett

Seven people I want to tag...
1. Janice
2. Rej
3. Data
4. Doc Emer
5. Pia
6. Angel
7. and Neil (hehe as if)!!!

2 comment(s):
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

ay, nakakainis ka. :P will answer this later - am swamped!

-- rej

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

hehe :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home