loryces online
Lookit! A license!

Got my driver's license today. I never thought I would pass my first road test especially since I took it in one of the driving facilities that's known to fail most of its applicants. Most of my friends' friends took their exam in the Niles driving faclity. They reported to having taken the road test at least twice before they passed. I guess I got an examiner who's willing to pardon most of my mistakes. No I'm not being humble. I know I made a lot of mistakes--minor, yes but mistakes nonetheless. Besides, one of the things they look for in a driving student is a calm, stoic look. I *know* I didn't have that kind of look when I was in front of the steering wheel. I believe I was barely breathing the whole time the examiner tested me. Gosh, I was in a state of pure panic and anxiety, I tell you! Anyway I'm just glad it's over. Can't wait to drive by myself!


_________________
*Picture was "polaroid-ized" using this site.
*For more info on driving lessons and tips, go to
Cyberdrive Illinois.

7 comment(s):
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

congrats loryces!
it feels pretty great, doesn't it?
-james

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger sublime wanderer commented...

w0w buti ka pa may license na. ako nung summer pa nagdadrive pero hanggang ngayon student permit pa rin. hay. no time to get a driver's license. btw, advance happy birthday. =) mwah!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

yahoo! next target: kotse naman. :)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger u l a n commented...

congrats! =)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger lifecafe commented...

whoopee!! you can drive to gaiman, then! =D

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

congratulations!!!

-- rej

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger loryces commented...

james: yeah it doess feel great! :)

newsie: kuha ka na rin ng license! thanks btw!

karen: target before that: SAVE!

angel: :D

ulan: thanks!

krys: sana!!!

rej: thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home