loryces online
Tagged!

Oh drat! She tagged me! I guess I should be thankful it's not more than 3 questions. :D

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?
I read. I dance (oh yes I do; I've always enjoyed dancing... as long as no one is around). I go to the malls and movies. I go to the public library. I walk. :)

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
Sleeping! Nothing beats this all-time stress/anxiety buster. Oh, and exercise too. Hopefully, when I'm fit enough, my heart rate will lower down to that of an athlete's (I wish) although I'm not sure if that will take care of the stress or anxiety. :) Window shopping used to do that for me too but not these days. :( Prices alone are enough for my heart rate to skyrocket to the hundreds.

3. Tag five friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Angel, Ina, Janice, Vei, Meann

3 comment(s):
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

i wanna see you dance! one of these days i will. hehe. :)

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

Wahahaha tag tag tag. Ayun, di nalaman namin na sumasayaw ka mag-isa mwahaha!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

hehehe *sheepish grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home