loryces online
Elections in America

So far here's the overview of the electoral vote between President Bush and challenger John Kerry:



Looks like Bush is winning. I may not know the intricacies of American politics (heck even the Filipino politics, I'm a dimwit) but the first thing I'm thinking whenever this topic comes up is "just stop the war." A bit off-tangent, I know. It's just that I'm not comfortable talking about politics. I don't even know what I want or what to expect from these candidates. I'm just praying that whoever wins the election would have enough sense to stop the war in Iraq.

3 comment(s):
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

Bush won. Expect more wars...

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

hurray wars!
-james

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

and more callcenters in the Phils.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home