loryces online
Change of Plans 2

Turned out I didn't have to choose after all. HR called a few days back and informed me that there's a position available for the day shift (7am-7pm) in the Telemetry department. Needless to say, I took it. Will start tomorrow and I'm scared shitless. Not because I'm a new orientee but because I have to drive. I know that sooner or later I will be driving to and from work but I was kind of hoping though that it would be later rather than sooner. Sigh. Gulp.


EDIT:
Update from WGN's Weather news
Image hosting by Photobucket


Nyahahaha saved by the snow!!! I guess I won't be driving this week.

5 comment(s):
At 10:33 PM, Blogger fortuitous faery commented...

congrats on your new job!

i know this is going to sound stupid but whenever i hear "telemetry" i think "telepathy" and imagine the likes of professor x and jean grey. but that's just me being non-medically inclined. :P

don't be so anxious about your having to drive. you'll get used to the commute sooner or later. good luck!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Best of luck, girl! Enjoy your work! :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

i still don't believe that you're really all that worried, mwahahaha! >:)

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

btw, i like the new font you're using on your blog. what is that? that's not verdana, is it?

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger u l a n commented...

oh it's lucida! i viewsource'd you hehehe. i'm talking to myself. in your comment box...nuninuninuuuu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home