loryces online
Ironic

Been thinking about getting a second (part-time) job for quite some time now. Fortunately for me, being an RN in this day and age is very lucrative. I can afford to contemplate for a long time and choose among the myriad of job opportunities currently being offerred in the market. As of now, I'd like my second job to be somewhere that's not as intense as my primary occupation but still, challenging enough to make me want to continue doing it.

Well anyway, after much consideration and research, I think I found my second niche. Guess where I ended up? In a home health setting no less. Yeah I remember what I said 6 months ago about home health. I haven't forgotten it, mind you. I accepted the job offer because I think it's a good money-making opportunity that will still allow me to practice what I've learned from school and from the hospital. I know it's different but at this point, I'm welcome to changes. I'm all for it. :) How about driving, you say? Well that's another story and another blog post. Hehe.

5 comment(s):
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

That's good. At least now you can start saving. :)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

hay good luck to me. :)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ate Sienna commented...

basta wag ka lang magpapakapagod ng sobra kasi talagang mahirap ang trabaho ng nurse...

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Oo nga alagaan ang health. Importante yan. Take your vitamins everyday. Teka, I tagged you but I'm not seeing the shoutbox so I don't know if it posted. Just wanted to thank you. I really, truly appreciate the gift. Check mo na lang blog ko. hehe!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

heehee. shocked ka ano! i should have been there to see the look on your face. heehee. you're welcome btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home