loryces online
Catching up

Yikes. After almost 2 months of no updates, here I am trying to catch up with the rest of my blogging pals. I'm just hoping they still remember me hehe. Of course I'm not wondering why readership is way down. Oh well what can I do? Methinks my being busy at work, my being tired after twelve hours and being unable to coherently blog may have meant a few of my "fanatic" readers haven't checked in as frequently (haha kapal). Anyway some quick updates:


  • my three-month orientation is up

  • I'm officially starting my career ON MY OWN WITHOUT A PRECEPTOR on May 1st (gulp)

  • haven't started reading for leisure

  • just became a fan of House, Lost, and Battlestar Galactica (the time that I should've spent on reading or blogging has been devoted entirely to watching DVDs of said shows)

  • currently planning on going to a select Chicago sightseeing tours with my siblings

  • also currently planning on applying for a second job



Yeah I don't have a life. What else is new?

4 comment(s):
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

So, how's work life? Saved enough to get your own place? :)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ava commented...

Yay! House and Lost!!!

Season 1 pa lang ang House dito... Lost Season 2 just started din.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Aja commented...

Waw, House! I really enjoy his abnormally different tactics in healing his patients. Super laugh-trip though it could get serious at times. But its plot twists have good transitions, nevertheless. :)

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

GALACTICA ROCKS! i can't wait for season three. :D

-- rej

 

Post a Comment

<< Home