loryces online
THAT kind of day

Dear Lord:
I pray for the Wisdom to understand my challenging patients; Love to forgive them and Patience for their moods. Because, Lord, if I were to ask for Strength I would beat them to death.


It's been THAT kind of day. This prayer goes out to my co-workers too.

6 comment(s):
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Ina N commented...

i know exactly what you mean.

san ka ba nagwowork na ngayon?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger u l a n commented...

ahahaha, ayus sa prayer ha. ;)

------

i'm so proud of you, lau! keep up the good work.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Ok lang yan. We all have those days. Life is like chocolate. We have to experience bitterness before we can appreciate the sweetness it brings. :)

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

hey loryces! long time no talk :-) [ness]

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

I'm moving the site to a different server this week and just wanted to let you know that it might be not viewable for 2-3 days if nothing big happens. Sorry for the inconvenience. =(

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous commented...

I've finished moving servers and re-uploading the site. Please email me at piakarla@gmail.com for the new ftp details. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home