loryces online
Too Lazy (or too emotional?)

Still here, don't worry. It's just that sometimes I'm too lazy to blog especially since lately, I usually talk about work. I'm not too keen on blogging about that aspect of my life. Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful I have a job, for apparent and not-so-apparent reasons. But right now though, I'm still very emotional about my work. Ever since I got off orientation and started working on my own (just last week, mind you), I could already count all my fingers in my hands how many times I cried over some stupid order or comment made by a doctor or some higher-up pain in the ass. I know I couldn't keep getting all emotional over this so I vowed not to blog about my job, not until I develop some sort of resilient armor and/or devil-may-care attitude. Gosh, can you tell I'm dreading going to work?

Anyway, in other news, my sibs and I are planning on spending a day in the Chicago Botanic Garden. I never went to the place and I wonder why it took me this long to think about visiting the garden. From what I read in their webpage and from what I saw in Flickr, it looks like we're going to have a grand time. We're thinking about going next week. Yey!

3 comment(s):
At 10:10 PM, Blogger fortuitous faery commented...

here in america, you have to learn to be tough. learn from the criticism, but learn to be strong enough not to let others trample upon you.

mistakes happen, but don't let them destroy your self-esteem. instead, learn from them. remember that you're still new to this, so everyone is going to watch your every move.

you can do it, loryces. pride yourself for being pinoy, because wherever you go...pinoys are hardworkers....especially when it comes to nursing. so, lighten up a bit, okay? :)

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

I agree with fortuitous faery. Remember, we all had to crawl before learning how to walk and eventually, run. It's good that you don't let your life revolve around work. There's more to life than that. So, go ahead and enjoy yourselves and don't forget to take pictures from the garden, ok? I miss you! *hugs*

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

fortuitous faery and karen: thanks guys! minsan kasi dinidibdib ko talaga eh... i guess i just have to toughen it up. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home