loryces online
A Weekend of Surprises

(blogged through MMS)
This past week has been one exhilirating blur especially the last three days. Never thought I'll get through it alive. It's a week I'm happy to immortalize in my blog but doing so via MMS is, I think, belittling all I had to go through, when in fact it should be applauded upon (hehe yabang). Kidding aside, I'd just like to announce that I finally did it--I drove on the most dreaded highway. And that's just the appetizer. Will edit this post as soon as I'm able. In the meantime, you may now congratulate me hehe.

3 comment(s):
At 11:55 PM, Blogger u l a n commented...

Congratulate MY FOOT!

I knew you could do it all along! See my comments on your post before this, mwahahahahaha!

=P

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger kikaygal commented...

o sya, CONGRATULATIONS na nga! haha! Seriously, I'm really proud of you. Sa wakas, a tapang a tao ka na sis. mwahhhzzzz

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown commented...

I've always wanted to blog through MMS. How did you so that? Oh, congrats! Ano ba yan? Kaya mo naman eh. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home