loryces online
Days Off

The good thing about my schedule is having 3 (and sometimes) 4 days off at a time. This week, I had 3 of them in a row and actually put them to good use.

Monday: I met my new dentist and surprisingly, I like him. He's very amicable and gentle (to an extent). His assistants were very helpful and cordial. Only grudge I have is the future dental work(s) I'm going to need: 2 root canals, 3 crowns, quite a few fillings, and a tooth extraction. Where the heck am I going to find the money to fund all these???

Tuesday: Went to see an opthalmologist. Good thing nothing's wrong with my eyes. I just needed prescription glasses which I bought yesterday. Didn't realize those things cost a fortune.

Wednesday: With all the expenses sprouting from nowhere, I decided it's time to find a part-time job. I visited a nearby nursing home, filled out an application form, and was interviewed on the spot. A second interview was scheduled for next week. Still thinking if it's all worth it.

Gosh, back to work tomorrow. Haaay.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home