loryces online
A Trip to the Garden

Went to Chicago Botanic Garden last May 19. My sibs and I had a blast. Saya talaga! I wish my parents could have gone with us. Maybe someday when I'm brave enough to drive to the garden. You know me. Driving to any new place is enough to scare me. Anyway some pictures we took:

The English Walled Garden






The Heritage Garden






Enabling Garden






Click click for more garden pictures.

4 comment(s):
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Wow ang gaganda! Kung pwede lang sana pumitas noh? I knew you'd all have a grand time. Sa uulitin ha. Dalhin mo ako dyan one time. :)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger loryces commented...

of course! by then, siguro medyo confident na ko sa pagdrive kaya pwedeng-pwede na kitang dalhin. :D

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger fortuitous faery commented...

wow, i have to visit this place next time i go to chicago....

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Unknown commented...

Natuwa ako sa border ng pics mo. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home