loryces online
Quick Update Before I Throw Myself on the Bed

Sorry for the lack of updates. You would think, with school and boards out of the way, I would have all the time in the world to update my blog. Unfortunately for me, it's not time I'm having troubles with. It's lack of energy or rather, the exhaustion of energy after a week's worth of work. Anyway some quickies before I turn in for the night:
  • 3rd week of driving along the highway - Nerve-wracking as hell. Just thinking about how I'm going to do that for a year or so is still enough to make my eyes water. Of course, that didn't stop me from speeding along the highway. I even found myself, an instance or two, racing with trucks and wanting to beat them in changing lanes.
  • Still can't believe I passed the boards. Even told a friend that I'm still doubting if I made it. Good thing for the distance or, I'm sure, she would bop me on the head.
  • I received my certification/application for licensure! That means I really passed! Wheee! Of course, additional fee is needed. Why am I not surprised?
  • I couldn't believe it! I'm not as prepared as I thought I would be regarding patient care. Nursing school has not prepared me for the real world. How frustrating! More on that on my next post.
  • Steve and Barry's is having a sale! All items for $8! Nyahaha! Ooops... Must... stop... myself... from... buying... too... much!!!
  • My feet are killing me. I think I'll be needing 3 pairs of shoes before the year is over.

2 comment(s):
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Cathy Young commented...

Congrats, Laurice! :) Good to hear you passed and everything.

So, speaking of boards ... when are we going to see you on ours, eh?

(In case you forgot the URL:

Xena Online Community

Come on by, we're having lots of great discussions!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Dr. Emer commented...

Kudos on your many accomplishments, Lau! Especially passing the boards. Get those shoes! You surely deserve them and more. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home