loryces online
4-some

Tagged by Karen:

4 jobs I had in my life
library student employee
lab assistant
RN(wheee!)
err that's it


4 movies I could watch over and over again
any of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Xena series
Phantom of the Opera


4 places I've lived
Marikina
Manila
Chicago
(hopefully) Arizona


4 TV Shows/Channels I love to watch
CSI
Oprah
Scrubs
Lost


4 places I've been on vacation
Iloilo
New York
California
Las Vegas


4 of my favorite foods
chicken
banana
chocolate
dumplings


4 places I'd rather be by now
Philippines, hanging out with friends
touring New Zealand
in the arms of Jason Statham
dining in Europe


4 bloggers I'm tagging
whoever wants to answer

1 comment(s):
At 10:43 AM, Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot commented...

I'd like you to check-out my trilogy...
and maybe buy one of my novels.
Those should explain everything:

--> stores.lulu.com/fido <--

If we don’t hook up here,
I'll see you in God’s Great Beyond, won't I?
God bless.
Love you.

theautomann@msn.com
tok2me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home